Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I know it has been a while, it is just so hard to make computer time.  I am on now cause I am not working and don't feel good, otherwise I am in the barn horsin around or running with the children.  Good news school is almost out.Yeah!!! Jada got comfirmed last weekend and guess what, my brother Bill showed up--total surprise.   It was so awesome to see him and he looked great, Diane is taking great care of him:-)   And it looks like he is kicking cancer's ass, way to go brother,  I love you.
  
Now with summer approaching we are getting ready for every weekend camping and horseback riding, we just got back from a long weekend and had a fabulous time--horses were happy, kids were happy, which makes mommy really happy.    HAPPY TRAILS!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment