Saturday, November 9, 2013

I am so not ready for this weather, winter is pretty and all but the transition ready sucks!!!!  Thank goodness the kids are all doing great in school and the horses are all fat and sassy. Hoping to do some winter riding in lots of fluffy snow. Oh update on Maddy's horse Coco, her limes has seem to go dormat for now thank GOD, she does show a little swelling when she is rode multiple days in a row, but other than that she has been good.


Update on my brother God bless his soul he lost his fight with cancer a few weeks ago.  The good LORD decided to take him home, now all of his suffering is no more.  Now him and our father can really catch up, drink some beer, and catch some fish:-)


When a person goes through hard times whether it is loss of loved one, loss of job, or divorce, it really makes a person step back and really,  I mean really look at their life. Maybe ask yourself, Where am I  headed and is this where I want to be?????? You might be surprised how you answer that question.   All I now is that I love my girls to pieces and want to protect them from all the dangers in life---but as a parent we can just guide them and love them unconditionally and pray that they will go down the right path or at least not stray so far:-)  Remember daily to hug all u love and make sure to let them know how much they mean to you-----NEVER EVER take your life for granted because it truly is a gift that was given to us.

1 comment:

  1. Please accept my sincere sympathy on the loss of your brother, may he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete