Friday, January 10, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERONE!!!!.   It is the year of the HORSE, so its going to be a wonderful prosperous year.  In the next few months my life will change but for the better- its in the stars.  I have absorbed a lot in my life in the past few years and now it is my turn to take charge and take the reins.  So I will.  I have a lot of special people in my life that have helped me through difficult times and I am grateful for everyone of them.  I thank GOD everyday for  the things he has blessed me with and the people he has brought into my life---because life has just got GREATER!


PLANS FOR THE YEAR:  APPRECIATE everything that I have been blessed with and spend more time with my kids.  Hold and love the people that love me.  Ride a little more with the man that I absolutely adore.  Maybe do some remodeling and plan a vacation.  Sounds like one hell of a year...BRING IT ON!!!!!  Come on Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment