Tuesday, March 12, 2013

     People are reading my blog:-)  Yeahh!!!!!  Where should I start,   First I am home sick and am 41 days old not so sure I like that so much.  LOL.  But I will count my blessings cause on my birthday I ran in the ditch, not so good but it could have been worse.   My car didn't break,  I didn't break and a nice man pulled me out so I didn't have to delay the mail to long.   I get home from work I find out that my older brother Bill has throat cancer and I prayed so hard to God to Be with him and his family and to keep them strong through the ruff ride ahead.  I am going to make a pact to myself right now to blog everyday to pray for him and if everyone could do the same that would be great.   So as I am crying right now for my brother cause I love him dearly and wish this wouldn't have happened, but it did so we all need to pray.    After all that turning 40 was a piece of cake, but for my brother it was life altering.   Remember I always am preaching about living your life to the fullest or what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.   Even though I cant be by my brother right now cause I am sick I want to let him now that my arms are wrapped around him giving him the biggest bear hug ever and that everyday he and Diane will be in our thoughts and prayers.  I LOVE YOU BROTHER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment