Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I guess I do the best writing in the morning, quiet house, sleeping kids.  Well, we all survived fair weekend. Jada's horse, Belle did good at the fair for her first time, we took her everyday to prepare her for the sale of champions on Sunday than Friday night I had a dream to bring Barney and leave her home, so we did.   Call me weird but I listen when stuff like that happens if only other things could be so clear----like Mr Micah.    Micah he is a work in progress not to sure about him, I like him and what to continue liking him but some days it is really hard when he is a spaz.   He is a 5yr old Appendix I sent out to training and that was hard to do, I usually do it myself and let me tell you it is so hard to trust someone with your animal when u are on the other side of the scene.   My boy is an hour away I only see him once a week if I am lucky.  I think right now he is pissed off at me and that makes me sad.   Only time will tell if he is going to work out.   I know it will take longer than normal because he has been in situations before we can only assume with his behavior  or he is just a head case and I will have to move on.....what else does a person do,  how much money can one dish out?
     I also ran into a long time friend at the fair with his family----and I call him the lucky man that still had something to share  because 2years ago he was in an accident where his tractor ran him over and just about killed him.   No one thought he would ever pull through, but with Gods prayers he did, he looked amazing I could not believe it was him.  We hugged and bullshitted about horses cause I trained every horse he ever rode.  What a guy!! What a strong support system!!!!   That is what it is all about God, strong family, and true friends.  Sometimes life leads us all a stray, but the ones that find that correct path really have something to share.   They are the strong ones, the survivors!  So please don't take your life for granted and listen to the little things, because some times those are the things that really stop us in our tracks for a brief second and save us.

No comments:

Post a Comment